Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
you love me no longer, I know
and maybe there is nothing
that I can do to make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
that I ought just stick to another man
a man that surely deserves me
but I think you do!
So I cry, and I pray and I beg
Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
love me love me
pretend that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
So I cried, and I begged for you to
Love me love me
say that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you
Lately I have desperately pondered,
spent my nights awake and I wonder
what I could have done in another way
to make you stay
Reason will not reach a solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
as long as you don't go
So I cry, I pray and I beg
Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
love me love me
pretend that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
So I cried, and I begged for you to
Love me love me
say that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you
(anything but you)
Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
Love me love me
I know that you need me
I can't care about anything but you
lagu ini sweet banget, lagu yang menemani momen lebaran saya dan Mr. Setiyono, lagu yang selalu terputar pas di mobil ketika saya dan Mr. Setiyono menyusuri jalan di banyumas. Pertama kali, denger lagu ini di mobil sewaktu perjalanan mau silaturahmi ke balai desa, sekali dengerin aja langsung cinta sama lagunya, besoknya pas jalan-jalan beli oleh2 buat persiapan pulang, lagu ini terputar kembali dan ternyata adek ipar saya juga suka dengan lagunya karena pas lagu ini diputar di radio mobil dia langsung naikin volumenya, aaahhh,,,,lagu ini emang bikin jatuh cinta. Sebenarnya yang membuat special dari sebuah lagu itu selain musik + liriknya adalah momen yang terjadi disaat kita menyukai lagu itu, kesukaan kita terhadap lagu itu menjadi lebih everlasting karena ada cerita kita yang mengiringi di balik lagu itu ( menurut saya yah :)) dan lagu "Just For You " dinda feat abdul the coffee theory ini adalah soundtrack saya bersama Mr. Setiyono dalam m...
Komentar